Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Week 6 EOC: Me x3

I love all things Apple, and as a general statement, I will buy just about anything they offer and largely because they are Apple. It's a brand that defines me, because everything I do somehow or other comes back to an Apple. From writing my novel on my Macbook Pro. To tweeting and managing my website between my iPad and iPhone. I can't live without my Apple Products. Period. And I really take them with me everywhere. Even if I don't expect to use my Macbook Pro for the day, I bring it, just in case I need it.

Many have argued that if you have an iPhone and a Macbook Pro, why do you need an iPad? And the truth is maybe I don't 'need' it in the strictest sense of the word. But I love it. I use it to do everything that I either don't want to do on my Macbook Pro or in the rare instances I don't have my laptop handy. It's convenient for reading blog posts on the go. Or even updating them. I will admit, laptops have a tendency to be cumbersome while on long trips. It's nice to be able to pull out my iPad and do virtually everything else I could do on the iPhone on a much larger scale.
And finally there's the iPhone. What's largely considered an iPad mini. Like everything else Apple I own, I simply can't live without my iPhone, and I have no desire to try. Sure a lot of people can argue that an Android phone or tablet can do more or do this or that. But I don't like those products. Apple been a defining product in my life since I was a baby because it simply works. I don't have to spend a lot of time figuring out a new device, in fact by the time Apple has released a new product into the public market (since it's announcement) I already know what it does and why I want it.
And for the record. Yes I have all three and yes I use them all every single day. It's not something that's necessarily easily explainable to people if you don't have these products, but if you do you know that they're hard to put down and really you don't have to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment